Game Analysis #2: Losing Sight

Final position, 0-1

Sometimes when you are playing chess and you are so focused on achieving a certain goal in your plan, you forget to look at the board and see what's going on. Sometimes you lose sight and forget which pieces are on which squares. One of the things that I learned from going through this game is that I should have as much control over my emotions and thoughts as I do with my pieces and squares because when you get too excited or too tilted at times, you begin to have tunnel vision or a myopic point of view on the game and perhaps not just in chess but in life, when we forget to look at the bigger picture or simply to look and be aware of what's going on, we lose out on a lot of things. So here I present my second rapid game online and I hope you get to learn something from it as well:

Comments

Popular Posts