Tactics Puzzle #2: Find the Best Move

I got into this position recently in a bullet game and it was interesting because it's been quite a while since I have gotten myself into chaotic positions like this. The whole game has been one sacrifice after another on my end while my opponent simply did what was the logical thing to do considering that my position seemed to be in very bad shape up until this point. I sacrificed two minor pieces to open White's position and to get my pieces active. Fortunately, I had a few tricks up my sleeve and I was eventually able to win the game. So have a go at it.


I will give the answer to the problem here:
(Note that the moves that will be shown in this diagram are not the actual moves played in the game but after doing a computer analysis, these are the best moves that either side could have played. The actual game is in the parentheses)

Comments

Popular Posts