Bullet Chess #1: Swindles and Upsets

Final position, Game 1, 0-1

Ever since I started playing blitz and bullet chess, I've had a lot of fun because even though it's not heavily theoretical and you would see a lot of blunders, it gives you so much excitement on the board, you can have brilliancies or spectacular mates or ironic blunders for that matter but it's all in good fun. You get to develop your instincts for the position and you force your mind to look for good moves in the snap of a finger. It's not the best way to train for a tournament but it's fun. Here are some recent bullet games I've had which were very crazy and chaotic.



I was really happy with that first game especially since I was going up against someone who was 250 points higher although it is online, but that still means a lot. He was able to retaliate though in the next game:



I will show you one last game from the set that I had against twoyearsold, and this was one of the few wins I had against him:



These were some very exhilarating and blood-pumping games that I've had in recent times because I was very daring trying to go up against somebody who was, at the very least, much stronger than I am and possibly even a titled player so it took a lot of guts to take him on and come out with these games. Though these were bullet games, that doesn't mean that they couldn't be used for analysis of any sort, for one, they could be used to see what moves you shouldn't do in certain positions. I hope you learned something from these as much as I did.

Comments

Popular Posts